The Ten Habits of Remarkably Charismatic People
This is a really good article:
It reminds how important, and how needed by those we minister to, the
skill of “just listening” is. That, when we are speaking to someone, we
make them feel like they are the most important person in the world to
us at that moment …
And, by the way, the word “Charismatic” here, means just that …
As I read this list again, it so reminds me of a couple of other “C”
Words. Here’s the short list:
What a great list:
1. They listen way more than they talk.
2. They don’t practice selective hearing.
3. They put their stuff away.
4. They give before they receive–and often they never receive.
5. They don’t act self-important…
6. …Because they realize other people are more important.
7. They shine the spotlight on others.
8. They choose their words.
9. They don’t discuss the failings of others…
10. …But they readily admit their failings.
Here’s the link to the article:
The ten habits of remarkably charismatic people – Yahoo! Small Business Advisor.